Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please close the browser window and do not use this website.
The terms JarrattDavis.com, Global Trader Training, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Global Trader Training nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such kind of inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the JarrattDavis.com / Globaltradertraining.com websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions for our website.
- All other products or company names are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this JarrattDavis.com / Globaltradertraining.com website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the party that owns the trademark.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our website here and any dispute arising out of any use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
All brands and products offered through this website
are brought to you and marketed by:
- Global Trader Training Ltd, Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
- Charges will appear on your credit card statement as “JARRATTDAVIS”, or “JARRATTD”
- Customer service can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations and Refunds:
- The purpose of our refund policy is to protect you in case you realise that you are unable to dedicate the work required to become successful.
- All purchases of our two-month trader training programme come with a 14 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.
- To receive your refund please contact our support team using the chat app on site or by emailing ‘email@example.com’.
- The refund guarantee is only available with our two-month trader training programme once. If you sign up again after having a refund once then you will not receive another refund under any circumstances.
- All refunded students are ineligible for funding from Jarratt and any paid roles within his fund or trader training business.
- We do not provide any refunds in any circumstances beyond the initial 14 day period.
- We do not extend the refund policy period beyond 14 days.
- We provide a full demonstration video that you can watch before signing up. Click here to watch it now.
- If you are genuinely struggling and would like some extra support then we are committed to doing whatever we can to assist you. Please use our extensive support team to get the extra help you need.
- Extra support or coaching is given instead of a refund. It is not permitted to have both. You will receive a call to help you decide which route you prefer to take. After this initial call, you are free to take your refund as agreed. If you opt for the extra support then the refund offer is removed as soon as you have accessed the extra support.
Instant Product Delivery:
- On successful checkout, you will receive instant email notification with credentials to access our secure members area. You will be able to immediately access all purchased services
Information is generally sought through our trial registration and application forms, in which the purpose is articulated. Accordingly, we will always ensure you are informed of our purpose in collecting information. If you do not provide the information requested, we may be unable to provide you with our services. We may use your personal information to process your registration or course enrolment applications.
Please note that generally, we will only use the personal information we collect for the main purposes disclosed at the time of collection, to inform you of our services that you are enquiring about. Where possible we will collect the information directly from you via our course registration and enrolment form.
We collect the following
personal information from you:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information with which you can be identified while using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Global Trader Training may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1st 2017.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
– Name or pen-name
– contact information including email address
– Demographic information such as geo-locations, preferences and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping, and proper visitor feedback. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Global Trader Training use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by our privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by not filling any forms on our website. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the ‘contact us’ form at the bottom of the site page with a request to modify or delete any personal information previously submitted.
How to unsubscribe from our list?
If you no longer wish to receive communications from our website it’s very easy to stop. Simply scroll down to the bottom of any email and click the “unsubscribe” link. Every email that is sent from our mailing list is especially coded with a link that is tied to your email subscription account. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, simply scroll to the bottom of the email and click the unsubscribe link.
Details of Personal Information
Global Trader Training will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send us a message using contact us form at the bottom of the JarrattDavis.com pages.
If you believe that any information held by us regarding yourself is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors.
Before deciding to use products offered by Global Trader Training you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience.
Our training products provide general advice that do not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs.
The content of this website must not be construed as personal advice.
The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.
You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading on margin. We recommend that you seek advice from an independent financial advisor.
Past trading performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice.
Global Trader Training will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
2.1 This policy was created using advice from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
- About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3.4 Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- Our cookies
4.1 We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
4.2 The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
(a) we use a variety of cookies to recognize a computer when a user visits our website, track users as they navigate the website, enable the use of a shopping cart on the website, improve the website’s usability, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve the security of the website, personalize the website for each user, target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users, validate authenticated users sessions and facilitate the use of our website search engine.
- Analytics cookies
5.1 We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
5.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
5.4 The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- Third party cookies
6.1 Our website also uses third party cookies.
- Blocking cookies
7.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
(b) in Firefox (version 47) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 52), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
7.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
7.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Deleting cookies
8.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
(b) in Firefox (version 47), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 52), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
8.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- Cookie preferences
- Our details
10.1 This website is owned and operated by Global Trader Training Ltd.
10.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 08712731 and our registered office is at Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
10.3 Our principal place of business is at Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
10.4 You can contact us:
(a) By post, using the postal address given above
(b) Using our website contact form
(c) By telephone, on our ‘contact us’ page; or
(d) By email, On our ‘Contact us’ page