If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please close the browser window and do not use this website.
The terms, Jarratt Davis Trading Academy, JarrattDavis.com, Global Trader Training, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website. This website is owned and operated by Global Trader Training Ltd, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither Global Trader Training nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such kind of inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on the JarrattDavis.com websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions for our website.
All other products or company names are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Jarrattdavisacademy.com website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the party that owns the trademark.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of our website here and any dispute arising out of any use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
All brands and products offered through this website are brought to you and marketed by:
Global Trader Training Ltd, Ventura House, Ventura Park Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 3HL
Charges will appear on your credit card statement as “GLobaltra”, or “Globaltrader”.
Customer service can be reached at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
General Cancellations & Refunds:
If you subscribed to a regular payment plan for any product or service that we provide you can cancel it at any time before your next payment is due. There is no minimum term for any subscription that we offer.
If you cancel your subscription before your next payment is due and the next payment is taken for any reason, you are entitled to a full refund of that payment.
We also offer refunds across all of our products within 7 days of purchase. This policy is designed to ensure that the product you receive is the same product that was advertised.
You may request a refund at any point during the first 7 days after purchase. The 7 day period begins on the date that you pay for the product in part or in full.
To submit a refund request you can email us at ‘email@example.com’. Alternatively you can talk to us via the orange chat app across our main website.
Receiving A Funded Trading Account From Us:
Below are the terms and conditions for receiving a funded trading account from us to trade. You must meet these terms in order to qualify for the account.
The purpose of these terms is to ensure clarity and verify that your trading performance is genuine before we issue a funded account. We also want to ensure that this support is available only to our students.
All funded accounts are provided by the AsAc Fund SP which is a Cayman Islands special purpose investment fund. AsAc Fund SP reserves the right to cease offering funded account to academy students at any time.
- You must have paid for our main two month trader training programme and completed the full term of training (two months).
- You must submit a track record of performance to receive a funded account. The record must be on real money and a minimum of $1000 USD or the foreign currency equivalent. Your track record must be submitted by email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
- Your performance track record must not start before the date that you joined our two month training programme. Only track records that begin on or after your initial sign up date will be counted. We count the date of the first trade as the start of the track record.
- Your performance track record must be generated on real money (minimum balance not to fall below $1000) on an MT4 account in your name at any appropriately regulated broker. (See section 5). This allows us to verify the integrity of the track record being presented.
- The broker through which you generate your initial track record must be fully regulated in one of the following jurisdictions: US, Canada, UK, EU, Switzerland, Australia or Japan. We do not accept track records produced at any broker that is regulated outside of these jurisdictions.
- You are entitled to receive a funded account only once after completing our training.
- The minimum time period between your first trade and most recent trade must be 6 months. All individual positions must be taken with a leverage ratio that is equivalent to 1 standard lot for every $100,000 USD in your trading account. Your average profit per month must equate to 2% or higher. Your maximum drawdown from peak to trough must not exceed 10% at any time. These parameters must be upheld on both your own account and also the funded account that you receive from us. No performance fees will be paid in the event that break the rules regarding the use of leverage.
- If you break the parameters in section 7 at any point we reserve the right to withdraw our funded account. To receive a funded account you will be required to request it when submitting your track record of performance. Our team will require the investor password and access to the Myfxbook (or equivalent) page displaying the stats of your track record.
- Your first funded account will be an MT4 account of $10,000 USD. You will be required to trade this account while sticking to the parameters in section 7. If at any point your break these parameters we reserve the right to close the funded account. After 3 calendar months of trading your first account we will increase the balance to $20,000 USD. After a further 3 calendar months of successful trading the balance will be increased to $50,000 USD. After 6 months of trading this account we will increase the balance again to $100,000. After 6 further months the balance will be increased a final time to $250,000 USD.
- Further allocations beyond the $250,000 USD will be at our sole discretion.
- We will not automatically allocate initial or increased funding. It is your responsibility to request these allocations as and when you feel you ready to take on the extra opportunity.
- When successful you will receive an MT4 account with the investor password. This account will also be linked to myfxbook.com and the page will be displayed via a private link. You will receive this private link from us. You will not have any ability to trade our funded account directly. All trades will be copied from your personal account.
- You will receive 30% of the profits you generate on our funded account. These fees will be calculated and paid on a quarterly basis. If you break the criteria in section 7 then we reserve the right to cancel all performance payments immediately. You will not be liable for any losses on the funded account.
- If you have purchased our ‘short cut’ package you are entitled to an initial account of $25,000 USD rather than the standard $10,000 USD. You are also entitled to receiving your first funded account after 3 months rather than the standard 6 months. All other criteria is laid out in section 7 and the rest of these terms apply.
- We reserve the right to cease our offer of funding at any time. If we cease the funded account offer you are entitled to receive a full refund of any fees you have paid for the ‘short cut package’. Refunds of this nature are only available if you submit a successful track record as laid out in section 7. Refunds of this nature are only paid on request.
- Upon submission of your successful track record, we will require you to also submit a testimonial for public display on our website. The testimonial should include a picture of you, your first name, a brief description of how our training has improved your trading and some form of third party verification of your trading success, usually a screen shot of your myfxbook (or equivalent) page.
Instant Product Delivery:
On successful checkout, you will receive instant email notification with credentials to access our secure members area. You will be able to immediately access all purchased services
Information is generally sought through our trial registration and application forms, in which the purpose is articulated. Accordingly, we will always ensure you are informed of our purpose in collecting information. If you do not provide the information requested, we may be unable to provide you with our services. We may use your personal information to process your registration or course enrolment applications.
Please note that generally, we will only use the personal information we collect for the main purposes disclosed at the time of collection, to inform you of our services that you are enquiring about. Where possible we will collect the information directly from you via our course registration and enrolment form.
We collect the following personal information from you: